Friday, October 1, 2010

So September has ended. Now what?

It's October! And it's raining! Good morning world!:))

I had a good ending to my very stressful September. Haha. You see, I had no classes yesterday, so I went to school ng mga 2pm just to attend a production team meeting. Tapos tumambay na ako sa CMC lobby until mga 7pm. I saw JR (who's company I miss terribly. Ssshh!), nakipagkulitan ako with the clique a.k.a. Joybabes, Jem and Chamy (Mean Girls much!), found a "mommy" sa katauhan ni Joy, finally got my comm110 readings (I'm torn whether I should be happy with this one or not. Kasi may exam kami next week dibaaaa?), nanood ng VTR auditions ng ilang mga brod ni Kem at Allan para sa Disenyo, kinilig kay Kat at JC for Twisted, and had lots of chika moments with Karen, Anna and the other people there.

After that, we went to DZUP to support Karen and her endeavors. CHOS. Dean Evol, from the College of Love, invited her and Allan to be the guests for Love Thursdays. Sweet. Haha. Tapos ayon, we were like screaming fangirls outside because we were all so kilig. Karbon Club daw kami. Heehee.

The happiness can't be denied.:)

Kaso alam mo yung thought na set-up yung lahat ng 'yun? Yeah, there's something there. DEFINITELY. Kita naman sa body language eh. Haha. Kaso masyadong maraming external influences (a.k.a. Dean Evol), na baka maging major factor (if ever they really do end up with each other) yung fact na pinupush yung "loveteam" nila to be together. And that is not really a good thing I think.

I don't know why I'm even blabbing about these things. Haha.

Importante lang siguro sakin yung natural at honest ang lahat ng mga bagay. Gagawin ng isang tao ang isang bagay di dahil napipilitan siya pero dahil gusto niya talaga gawin yun.

But I'm srsly happy for Karen. I hope that she will get whatever her heart desires. :)

ANYWAY.

After DZUP, we went to McDo PhilCollins for dinner and it was a very sabaaaaaaaw dinner. Grabe lang. Hahahaha. Mejo nakakahiya yung lakas ng tawanan namin sa McDo, but who cares right? Laughtrip talaga. Tama si Karen, sana maulit 'yun!:))

Pag-uwi ko sa bahay, the people of the house were still seated at the dining table, eating some cheese and biscuits. How cultured and sosyal, right? Hahahaha. So nakiupo na din ako dun, had a slice of Brie and some biscuits at nagchikahan kami 'til 11.

What an ending to my September.:) October, humanda ka! I will conquer you! Hahahaha

No comments: