A lot of things are on my mind: Him. Gossip Girl. How much I hate Juliet and Vanessa. How much I pity Serena. Why I should talk. Why I should shut up. Should I change my Facebook status message. What will happen tomorrow. Should I be masipag or be a bum at RPN. FR. Him. When the next Hellcats episode will come out. How gwapo Chace Crawford is. How unexpectedly gwapo he was in that picture. Sisterhood. BC 198. Why am I still awake. Gen's dilemma. Who they were referring to kanina. I hope it was me. Liking Frutti FroYo over Red Mango. Will he visit my dreams tonight like he always does. How to divide myself to the many commitments I have made. Am I still hoping. May chance ba.
How can you sleep dibaaaa?
The past two weeks have been wild and intense. Ngayon, ang saya-saya ko lang. The following day, iiyakan ko si Gen. I have a hard time being consistent.
I also had so many realizations this week. Why I keep on missing people. How young and innocent I really am. How vulnerable myself is. What I really want to happen. What kind of people I need in my life. How much I care.
Oh well, so much for these ramblings, which obviously have no connections with each other. WHATEVER.
:|
No comments:
Post a Comment