Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My unedited to-do-list.

  1. Bake something.
  2. Finish Christmas decor project.
  3. Upload pictures from last weekend.
  4. Face my thesis proposal. (GAH. I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS BUT THE SITUATION CALLS FOR IT. HEYUP.)
  5. Go out with friends.
  6. Go out with more friends.
  7. Have at least 3 driving sessions with my dad.
  8. Put into writing the thoughts and ideas I have been having for the past few days (before it's too late!).
  9. Practice the piano pieces I have been practicing since last week.
  10. Clean dirty shoes. Haha. Hello Keds! You're going to look brand new. Just wait and see.
  11. Figure out how NOT to be stuck in the Wii games where I'm stuck.
  12. Watch the movies I've downloaded since summer.:))
  13. Laze around while I still have the time to waste (YEAH!!!).


I don't know na... I'll think of something. In the meantime, I'll just watch some movies. HAHA

No comments: