***
//EDITED
MOST OF STUPID OPEN NOTE DELETED. NOT WORTH THE SHAME. WHO KNOWS? I MIGHT POST IT AGAIN SOME OTHER TIME. HAHA.
//EDITED (again)
I just wonder, do you ever wonder why I did that? Or did you just accept what I did? At some point, we're you ever curious of my reasons? Because you don't ask. Yes, it hurts when you don't ask and you assume things. It makes me feel irrelevant. I'm sorry if I'm demanding. And I'm sorry because I assumed before (which I really regret now). Look where it got me.
//PARAGRAPH INCLUDED
***
So I make these things public tonight? I don't know why I can't get over it. Please, somebody just smack me in the head.
To you who is reading this:
If you think this open note is for you, then please talk to me. Don't brush me off like what I did to you. I have learned my lesson the hard way (obviously). Ask about the note. Ask whatever. Because I'm dying to give you my answers. I guess I do have my personal reasons why I want you to know these things. Please. Please. Please.:)
If you think that this note is NOT meant for you BUT you know who this note is really meant for, please don't ask me about it anymore. I'm tired of explaining my reasons to other people. I appreciate the fact that you are willing to listen and is concerned, but I don't think it would do me any good, sharing these things to you. Sorry if I have to shut up this time.
If you don't know the context of the note, then please don't ask me for clarifications--unless you think that the note is directed to you. Thanks.:)Much Love,Bianca
No comments:
Post a Comment