Thursday, October 21, 2010

My last sembreak: Day 1


I woke up early today. It's weird because I rarely get up that early when I'm at home. It's as if my body is programmed to relax once I'm home. I guess that's the Los Banos effect on me. Last summer, when Bolle and I met up at LB, he told me that I looked different when I'm here. More relaxed. More chill. Maybe because this is my familiar place. This is home.

I spent the whole day just relaxing. Jake was able to pass my final requirement for my BC 198, so I have become worry-free as of 10:30am today.:) Namiss ko yung ganitong feeling. Walang pinoproblema. Well, actually I'm still thinking about my grades. HAHAHA. I don't know what it is with this sem, pero sobrang naenjoy ko lang lahat ng classes ko. I mean, there were boring days, but in general, okay na okay naman. Hindi rin ako naging super stressed. There were sleepless nights, but looking back now, it was all worth it. Ang weird talaga.

The piano and I bonded today. It has been a month yata since I last touched that piano. Today, I practiced as if I had a recital coming up. I played all the piano exercises, Hanon, scales, arpeggios, then I played my past piano pieces. Sobrang bagal ko na magbasa ng notes. Obvious na wala na akong practice. Kinakalawang na. And it's kind of sad because piano was my perslab.:( Even before Broadcomm. HAHA.

So mejo pinasakit ko lang yung fingers ko today.:))

I deleted a lot of files from lapoo, and replaced them with new movies! Haha. I'm downloading around 5 movies now. I don't know if I'll get to watch everything this sembreak. Cute lang yung thought na I can download anything I want because I have actually have the time to think about what I want to do.

I realized something sort of important today. Ang sarap pala sa pakiramdam pag na-realize mo na kung ano talaga yung gusto mo mangyari? Haha. Finally, my project is materializing!:))

I miss my friends already, but I don't want to be too clingy this sembreak. Distance makes the heart grow fonder diba? Heehee. Cheesy-o!

O siya, I shall end here for now. Day 1 has been great even if nothing major happened. I missed our house.

:)

P.S. I watched 40Days and 40Nights. Cute ni Josh Hartnett.:3 Nakarelate ako ng slight kay Erica. Kwento ko some other time.
P.P.S. It wasn't a great movie. Cute lang talaga ni Josh Hartnett.
P.P.P.S. Sorry for the paulit-ulit na cute comment. Adorable talaga eh! Hahahahaha

No comments: