Friday, October 29, 2010

Marti Perkins, idol!

It's funny how I get to know myself better through the TV shows that I watch. Tonight after watching Hellcats, I realize that maybe I am an anti-climactic person too. Late reactions. Out-of-the-blue confrontations. Sudden change of decisions. Whatever. I don't know if you get me, but I really think I am anti-climactic. Hahaha.

Why must everything be so calculated? Why not be spontaneous? I like shocking people with my crazy antics. Haha! Most of the people who are close to me think that I'm too predictable, but I'm actually not. Lately, I've been taking more risks. I don't know if it's a good thing? Some of the risks I took ended up badly, but I guess it's just another lesson learned right? That is, if I ever do learn that lesson.:))

Today, I took another risk by telling more people about this little secret space of mine in the world wide web. It's kind of a risk because.. I don't hold back in this blog (check out early 2010 posts, very kadiri because of my confused state of mind). Well, I held back a little with my post two nights ago (You see, I deleted most of the parts of that open note. Haha. I got scared I guess. There was too much baggage and emotion on that note. Hahaha.). But I shouldn't worry about that, right? I understand that the moment I press that "publish post" button, I make things public so I shouldn't be surprised if randomly, people stumble upon my blog.

Ewan ko. Bahala na.

I learned another thing about myself tonight. That I'm honestly scared to death about something that's right in front of me now. What's that? Well, that'll be my little secret for now. Sara Bareilles' One Sweet Love is officially back on my playlist after a few months of deliberately not listening to the song. I need to reset my perspective. :)

Before I click publish, have you noticed that I kind of changed my lay-out (AGAIN FOR THE NTH TIME)? I got bored. But it's still grey, because there are still many grey areas left unnoticed and vagueness is still rampant in my life. WHUT? Haha. Di ko naintindihan yung sinabi ko.:)) Good night!

No comments: