WHATEVER. IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND, BIANCA JOY.
YUCK.
I'M CALLING MYSELF BIANCA JOY. HAHAHAHA.
I LIKE HOW MY SEMBREAK IS GOING SO FAR. It's not that eventful, but every day has been great! Tomorrow I'm spending the whole day with Kriezl Ives, I don't know what we're going to do or where we will be going. All I know is that it'll be fuuuun fo sho! Hehe.
I MISS MY SUPER FRIENDS. Kem, Gen, Rox, Faeska, Li, and ebribadi else back in Diliman. I miss Dipso's comfy seats. Which reminds me, I have to bring Kem there! I don't think he really wants to, but I want to bring him there because that's what good friends do. They share good places, good vibes and good stuff to each other. And I have to schedule my promised date with Li. We have an evil plan to conjure. HAHAHA.
BUT I'M HAVING A BLAST HERE IN LOS BANOS. I love waking up at the house everyday with nothing to worry about. I love the warm morning sun. I love that our family can bond over Wii sessions. I love sleeping late because of good movies and waking up whenever I want to. I love everything! Haha. Joke.
MOST OF ALL, I LOVE THE FACT THAT I'M NOT OVERTHINKING AND OVERANALYZING SITUATIONS. This time, I'm letting my heart (ang drama nomon) feel anything it wants to feel without restrictions. I think my heart's a little bruised, but still willing to spread the love. And maybe love a little more than the usual. LOL. Haaay. I guess I really have a big heart. Ang laki ng capacity niya eh; capacity to love, to feel things, to be happy, to be hurt, to encourage, to listen, to sympathize...
OH WHATEVER. I still don't know what I really really want, but at least, I know now what I want to happen.:)
THERE'S STILL SO MANY THINGS AHEAD OF ME. THIS. IS. ZO. EXCITING!!!
(Before I click PUBLISH POST...)
I think my project is going well, not like I had imagined, but I'm feeling the results. I guess God really works in ways that we cannot imagine.:)
(Clicking PUBLISH POST now!)
No comments:
Post a Comment