Thursday, July 15, 2010

THE UNCALCULATED LIFE.

Currently pondering on being more uncalculated. Spontaineity is fun, although it's mostly a risk. I just want to be more surprised, to be happier because of random things. I don't want to expect so much anymore from people, from myself. Don't get me wrong, I'm fine. Really fine, in fact.:)

I want a lighter life.

To live life by grace. By faith, knowing my Father has each day planned to perfection all for me.

I want to achieve this.

I also want to live in Spain and Italy for a while. Haha. Ma'am Jane was telling us in our 172 class about the relaxed lifestyle they have back there, the importance of eating time, bonding while eating, siyesta and relaxation. Gosh, the good things.

Can I ever achieve the "chill" lifestyle? No worries about tomorrow. Wait, that was my quiet time last night. Don't worry about tomorrow, because today has enough problems for itself. Hahaha. God, You know all the answers even before I ask questions.

To peace and an uncalculated life. CHEERS!:)



Santorini isn't so bad either. Nothing's impossible right? Wishes are for free.:)

No comments: