I guess there are just some people who will just pass by and leave a strange mark on your life. Here's an example of a person who I was close friends with for a really short time. Funny because we were so much different. The chances of us getting close were so little, it was really unexpected. Let's just say na mejo binulabog niya ang tahimik kong mundo for a while.:))
***

I miss watching you catch the bubbles right after I blow them. I miss our random conversations. Come to think of it, we never really had a “serious” conversation. Consider those early morning talks irrelevant. I was amazed with how you charmed that little girl, the same way you charmed me. Haha. I watched you smoke and I hated it. Even after you told me not to accompany you anymore, I still did. I never really did get you. You switched from thoughtful to ignorant too quickly that I could never keep up with you.
I never thought we'd be friends. I thought you were arrogant and snobbish. But all of that changed that night when you asked me to sit beside you and we just watched Jason Mraz videos all night. I did not expect this side of you. That was the first time I heard you talk about something sincere, something close to your heart. That was the last time as well.
You confused me so many times. You were so inconsistent. There were times when you ignored me on purpose only to find out that you were also a bit KSP. You justed wanted to see my concern. Stupid boy. Haha.
I was surprised to see you this week. Honestly, I wasn't expecting to bump into you anytime soon. I don't know why, I just don't want to see you. You said hi first with your usual wide grin, and looked surprised because I was all dressed up for a photo shoot. I was IMBA in your terms. It was kinda awkward, seeing you again.
Well, you’re a different person now. Say hi to your old self for me.
***
Alright. You can tell me I'm bitter, but this phase of my life is over. Matagal na actually, nabalikan ko lang dahil nga nagkasalubong kami nung Monday.
Now that I think about it, wala na talaga. The simple act of sharing this note to my blog means na okay na okay na ako. Sabagay, antagal na nito. Pinaglumaan na ng panahon. Sobra.
Ayokong magpakablind item, pero wala talaga akong lakas ng loob na aminin sa mga kaibigan ko kung sino ito. Kahit di pa nila kilala. Haha. Ay nako, wala na namang patutunguhan 'tong post na ito.
Ikaw, yes, ikaw na nagbabasa nito, wag mo na akong tanungin tungkol dito ha? Just keep it to yourself kasi di rin kita masasagot pag nagtanong ka pa. HAHA. Just enjoy the fact na you get to peer into my mind, my thoughts (kahit na dramatic sila most of the time), without much censorship. Heehee.=))
Peace 'yo.
No comments:
Post a Comment