HELLO BLOG!
I'm so freakin' busy! Sobrang busy! And I have no stable internet connection kaya I can't update. OMG. I have so much kwento lalo na about internship. Remind me next time, will 'ya? Haha. Joke lang.
I shall talk about, teka lang, lemme think:
1. Me, being lonely...again.
2. Me, missing my busy friends (can't really mention them here since they are aware that I have a blog, though I highly doubt na mapapadpad sila dito, so mejo safe pa din mag-rant)
3. Me and my internship. (OMG. Yun lang powhz!)
4. ANYWAY-FRIEND theory! xoxo
5. My kilig video concept (actually Gen's concept) of If It's Love by Train for my BC 146 project!:)) KILIG! Again. KILIG!
In short, I'm going to talk about myself! Hahahaha. I'm so selfish. Whatever.
Walang pwedeng kumontra. This is my blog. This is my kind of therapy. This is my release. Haha.
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment