Sunday, July 18, 2010

Oh, by the way, highway!

I had a good day.:)

Sundays are generally good days. It's fun to chill with the family even if we're all just at home busy with our own businesses. I'm in front of lapoo. Ea's texting. Ma and Pa watching TV. Maybe it's the comfort of knowing that your loved one is just in the other room, ready just in case you need anything: a talk, a laugh, someone to share popcorn with, an advice, whatever.

It's raining now. Raining hard, actually. The skies are so grey and the raindrops so big. Good thing there's no thunder or lightning. That's the part when rainy days actually get scary.

I was supposed to blog about something emotional. I was planning to rant again, but I had second thoughts about it. I mean, how the hell will I move on if I keep looking back right? I look at myself in the mirror and realize everything's okay. It's not ecstatic, not my fairytale, but at least everything's alright. There are bad days, but most of the time I get by (with a little help from my friends la la la). There's no point in looking back, sulking, wishing for things that can't be mine anymore.

Maybe I'll rant tonight, or another day, just to let it all out. But I'll be neutral at this moment. Just savor the peace and quiet here at home.

I'm sleepy.

-

No comments: