I miss you. Haha. I was looking at your Facebook profile when I realized how long we haven't talked to each other. Two months? Tagal din nun ah. Don't worry. I don't like you anymore. I just had this gut feeling na we had this potential to be close, as in like close friends (not anything more than that. LOL). Kaso di talaga pinermit ng mga situation eh. We have this weird connection. Pag kausap kita personally, you seem close to me. You almost seem sweet. Pero pag wala tayong communication, parang stranger ka naman. As a matter of fact, you sent me confusing signals two months ago. Pero matagaaaaal na yuuuuun. HAHA. You are weird.
Well, I hope you're okay and happy. I don't know how you are. I could text you , but gets? That would be weird. Why would I text you out of the blue, right? But I think you're doing fine. I hear news about you from other friends. That's enough.
Sana ay maging exciting ang first sem mo. At sana ay makausap kita ng matagal-tagal this coming sem. Yun lang.
Bye!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment