If you can't move up, move on.
If hindi pa obvious, that's what I'm doing. Wala naman patutunguhan ang pag-aantay ko eh. I will stop talking about that person with friends. The more that I talk about it, the more that I think about the situation. I will TRY to stop thinking about the situation. I'll stop listening to sucky love songs as if the lyrics really mean something. I'll aim to be steady until back to normal na ang mga bagay-bagay. I'm an optimistic person but I really think this is a hopeless case. Pag hopeless, dapat di na pinag-aaksayahan ng panahon.
But I'm fine. I'm not bitter. Actually this is the best state I've had for the past two weeks. At least now I know what direction I'm taking. Hindi na hanging like before. A friend told me I should wait but I won't. Baka mafrustrate lang ako sa kakahintay kung ngayon pa lang, wala nang signs na dapat pang maghintay.
I will live life normally.
HAHA. WHO AM I KIDDING RIGHT?=))
For sure, I'll still think about it. How do you walk away from the situation but still keep things in their normal conditions? I'll try to keep my distance na lang siguro? Di ko alam. But we'll see how the next few weeks will go.
Malapit na first sem. At least maooccupy na ulit ang idle self ko.
No comments:
Post a Comment