Sunday, May 23, 2010

12 thoughts for May 23, 2010.

1. I have a love-hate relationship with cramming and procrastination.

2. Festival Mall will always have a special place in my heart.

I remember the first time I went to that mall with family and friends. I was with my best friend and we watched Mulan. We played this little game where in we weren't supposed to step at the lines on the floor. We could only step at specific tiles like the pink colored ones, or the purple colored ones. Haha. It was fun. I still play that game sometimes.

3. I'm in love with the idea of being in love.

There are those random days that I feel like I want to be in love. But too bad, hindi pa rin dumadating ang pagkakataon eh. Laging sablay.


4. I'm totally liking a friend right now.

5. I'm totally liking a friend right now...A LOT.

Yes. I haven't told anyone this little feeling of mine. Not even Gen. It's because I didn't anticipate this and up to now, I'm still in the process of accepting the fact that I already like him. Weird kasi ng situation eh. If only I could tell him, things would be so much easier.

6. Friendship, like any other relationship, is a two-way thing.

You can't just expect one person to act. It takes two to tango right? Same thing with friendship. There are no specific roles in my point of view. At one point or another, each has to play both roles, the listener, the talker, the initiator, the kaladkarin, the pangungulit, the panlilibre.

I'm bitter. Sorry.

7. I am clingy, not physically but emotionally. I am emotionally-clingy.

I don't insert my arm around friends, I'm not touchy. But I do like hugs. I like being with certain people. I feel bad when I don't get to spend time with them. Parang ngayon, super busy na nung isa kong best friend and we rarely spend time together. Halos di na nga kami nagbabond eh. And I feel bad kasi I'm not used na hanggang Hi/Hello lang kami. We used to have ice cream Wednesdays last sem, pero ngayon wala na. It's like the time where we talk about random things, both mababaw and malalim na mga bagay. Naninibago lang siguro ako. Well, we can't always spend time with the same people right? We all have to move on. But yeah, I do miss our kwentuhan while walking around the acad oval with him.

I was so happy nga one time when Bolle and Perry dropped by CMC after my shift one Wednesday and took me to I(heart)FroYo sa may KNL. Kahit wala nang Ice Cream Wednesdays, at least may FroYo memories naman akong babalikan. Hahaha.

8. Clingy people from the past should move on. They shouldn't be selfish.

Sabi nga ni David, pain in the ass talaga sila. I don't totally agree with him. I say that their just roadblocks. Find a way to move on! Accept the situation you are in right now! If you can't accept the situation, you can't move on.

Para sa bespren kong si Morgan:

Tama si Lulu. Bakit hindi mo na lang siya balikan? Try to work things out with her? Kasi the more that you let the situation hang, the more na hindi ka makakapagmove on. If both of you are still into each other, then what's the problem? Diba? Pinapahirapan niyo lang mga sarili niyo thinking about all the what-ifs. Parang niloloko mo lang kasi sarili mo by saying that you have had "proper" closure and that you indeed have tried to move on when in fact, wala pa rin kayong closure and hindi pa rin kayo makapagmove on. Don't pressure yourself to move on kung di naman talaga gusto ng puso mo na magmove on. Besides, may foundation of feelings na rin kayo for each other, kilala niyo na ang isa't isa, di na kayo mahihirapan if ever you guys decide to continue your relationship. Why not give it a try para matapos na 'tong situation/dilemma mo once and for all?

Sana masabi ko yan sa kanya, but we don't get to talk anymore eh. Busy yata siya. Haha. Bahala na.


9. It's a good thing that I don't erase text messages agad-agad because they can be really useful at times a.k.a. DZUP internship journal. Good for remembering things. Hehe.

10. I get tired of initiating things even if it's in my nature.

BV ako for the past few days because of this certain friend na reason behind the "sasabog na puso ko" post. Manhid kasi eh. Close daw siya sakin pero parang di naman niya ako kilala. Nakakapagod na isa lang ang nag-eeffort para sa isang relationship, kahit friendship lang siya. Pareho naman kasi kaming nakakabenefit sa friendship, mas marami nga lang siyang benefits.

I'm really tired. But because I'm Bianca, I'll forget about the issue soon. I will move on, pretend that there has been no issue on my part. Ako na naman magyayaya, mangangamusta. He will just reply and answer my questions, evade certain issues, laugh at funny conversations because he's really clueless about my frustrations. Teka lang, I already did that a few days ago! Hahaha. Pffft.

11. Shopping makes me high. Kahit window shopping lang.

Bought 3 tops yesterday!:) More to buy next weekend. Shopping...you make me smile!:)

12. It feels good to feel loved and wanted. Not taken for granted.

(Click picture for reference)




ISANG FANI POST from a very sabaw FB night.:) Not to be taken seriously. Hahaha.

Okaaaay. Got to get back with my internship things. Wish me luck!

No comments: