Sunday, May 16, 2010

LSS.

This could be good
It's already better than that
And nothing's worse
Than knowing you're holding back
I could be all that you need
If you let me try...

That's an excerpt from the song Terrified by Katharine McPhee with Zachary Levi of Chuck. It has been playing nonstop in my head eversince I heard it last week. Click the link for its Youtube video.:)

It's been a long time since I was last into cheesy songs. I have this preference for the chill indie rock sound. But for some reason, this song really struck me. It's a very cheesy reason. Yes, you're right. Parang sort-of mejo nakakarelate ako sa kanta. Haha. Yaaak. Kadiri. Ang cheesy. Nakakainis. Palibhasa kasi 'tong dilemma ko, lahat na ng kanta, nakakarelate ako! Illusion lang 'yan Biancs. It's all in your mind.

Pero grabe, pwede ko siyang pakinggan buong araw. Bakit ganun? Kasi naman, pakinggan mo naman yung chorus,
And I-I-I-I-I'm in love... and I-I-I-I I'm terrified...
Dibaaa? O, pakinggan mo. For sure magiging LSS mo rin siya!

:))


P.S. Credits to Chamy-yo for the picture!

No comments: