Thursday, May 27, 2010

Is this the end of it?

I just read something over at FB that made my heart break big time.

This was supposed to be a happy day. And now, it's ruined.

Why do you have to shout to the whole damn world your damn feelings? Couldn't you just keep it to yourself. Please? Just keep it between the two of you.

I want to cry. But I know I shouldn't because there's nothing to cry over. Really. I hate it. I really really hate it!

Gusto kong ilabas na lahat kasi I know na hindi ko na naman macocontain ito. I've been so weak lately. Ang transparent ko to the point na nacoconfuse na yung mga tao sa paligid ko sa pagiging moody ko. Sobrang KSP ko lately, pero I end up getting more and more frustrated each day. Kung kelan tanggap ko na lahat ng nararamdaman ko, tsaka naman ako nagkakaganito.

ANG BABAW KO. NAIINIS TALAGA AKO.

And I can't show it. I can't express it in a non-virtual way. I can't show it to the person 'cause that would really confuse him. I HATE THE FACT THAT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I HATE THE FACT THAT I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO'S MISERABLE RIGHT NOW. I HATE THE FACT THAT I'M FEELING THIS WAY. Ang plastic ko. Ang plastic ko lang talaga. I even lying to a friend right in front of her.

I can't tell her this. It would be soooo lame.

Ayan. Alam niyo na weakness ko.


What do I do? How do I shift my attention to something else? I need something to keep my mind busy. I need to keep me busy.

No comments: