Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bakit o bakit?

Why do I attract lovesick songs? This won't do me any good. Parang may magnet na automatically draws me to them, or is it the other way around? They find their way towards me? Ganon? Hahaha. Nakakatawa.

For example:

You're not sure that you love me
But you're not sure enough to let me go
Baby it ain't fair, you know
To just keep me hanging 'round - LEAVE THE PIECES, The Wreckers

Eto pa.

But if I tell the world, I'll never say enough
'Cause it was not said to you
And that's exactly what i need to do if I'd end up with you

Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements
Even if it leads nowhere?
Or would it be a waste even if I knew my place
Should I leave it there? - CHASING PAVEMENTS, Adele

Last hirit!

Kung ako na lang sana ang iyong minaha...

JOKE LANG. DI YON KASALI.
HAHAHA. Pansin ko lang, mas bitter yung Pinoy love songs compared to the foreign ones. Hmmmm. Bakit kaya?

Tingin mo?=))

No comments: