Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Unavoidable long and lonely bus rides.

It takes at least 2 hours and 20 minutes to get from Cubao to our house in Los Banos, and vice-versa. Two hours and twenty minutes of sitting in the bus with nothing to do but think and think and think. And I hate it when that happens, because I tend to think of the things concerning the heart department (a.k.a. MY WEAKNESS). Makes me very emotional every time. I never learn. Pfft.

I don't know if manhid lang ako or sadyang mahina lang ang senses ko. I really am not aware if a certain someone likes me. Malalaman ko na lang a year after, when people can joke around it na. Hindi kasi ako sanay. Sanay ako maging bridge (thus, the many close guy friends), or maging bestfriend nung crush ng bayan (hello, sort-of wallflower!). Hindi ako yung popular type. Hindi rin naman ako nagtatago. Andyan lang ako sa tabi-tabi, nanonood. So hindi ko talaga alam yung feeling ng nilalike. Feeling ko, every time na may magsasabi sa akin na like niya ako or something like that, phase lang yun. Temporary. Magsasawa rin agad. Ganun naman kasi lagi nangyayari. Pardon my sort-of self-pity now, pero ganun talaga eh. People give up on me without even trying to break down my walls.

Ganun ba talaga kahirap? Wala pa kasing nagtatry eh. Is it an issue that I should be concerned with? Wait, I already am concerned.

You see, I still like this certain someone who used to like me. As in todo like na hindi ko maexplain kung bakit hanggang ngayon ay like ko pa rin siya (NILULUMOT NA AKO DITO. KADIRI.). Naiirita na nga ako sa sarili ko minsan eh. I know, it's a waste of emotions blah blah blah. BELIEVE ME. I have tried to convince myself a million times already, but I can't seem to have a change of heart... yet. Kanina, while I was sitting on the bus, I had this craziest idea. Do you know the song of Between The Trees entitled "We Can Try?" HAHAHA. But of course it was X-ed kaagad on my mind, because that won't happen. Ever. Haha. Pero sobrang nakakatawa siguro kung nangyari yun. Parang movie lang diba? UGH.

Wala. Nakalimutan ko na kung bakit ko siya kinwento. Irrele na.:|

BV na ulet. Boo.

No comments: