
2. Kem. Ultimate college buddy, and by ultimate I mean, ULTIMATE TALAGA. We've been friends since day 1 of college and marami na rin kaming napagdaanan. Sometimes I feel that I really know him, but there are also times when I feel na there's still a lot to discover about him. well, that's Kem for you--maraming layers. Haha. He's quiet and quite emotional, but he could also be manhid like a rock. But still, I feel fulfilled as his friend. Oh well, I guess those little things are the reasons why he's oh-so-dear to me.

3. Gen. She's an anyway friend and a soul sister all rolled into one. I guess she's going to be my maid of honor if ever I'll get married some day.:) She's insane, but the funny thing is she helps keep me sane. Haha. I guess I admire her because she is able to express herself no matter the situation. She's very passionate and very clingy. She's like a reel that pulls me in despite my tendencies to become distant. Say, she's God-sent? Eww. Cheesy.:))

4. Reg. TBFF since.. forever? Haha. She's the basis, the point of comparison (even if I'm not allowed to compare) of all the friendships I've ever had. Our friendship has surpassed all sorts of situations but still we're here, still awesome pals. I know she has other bestfriends, I too have other bestfriends, but at the back of my head, I know that there's this person who'll just be there. Maybe one of these days, I might just call her up, have pizza, talk 'til dawn.. who knows?
5. Family (Wala si Ea sa picture. Hahaha.). I think I have been given one of the best families in the world. Ideal support system, kasama sa gimik, taga-comfort, name it. It's actually the same reason why I feel unstable whenever I feel that I'm not accepted, because in my family environment, I am very much loved. And because of this, I'll always be grateful. Wouldn't trade them for anything.


No comments:
Post a Comment