I gave out a lot of fake smiles today. I wasn't really happy. It wasn't okay with me. Pero wala naman akong magagawa diba? I mean, it's just me your disappointing, nobody else. HOHO. I hate it when your expectations don't happen.
TOINK.
Bianca kasi, expect ng expect. May nalalaman pang "lowering of expectations". TSK. Eh kung wag ka na lang kaya mag-expect forever? Bahala ka. Ikaw naman ang naapektuhan eh.
At ikaw! OO IKAW (Okaay, hindi talaga ikaw but I can't really tell this person that this message is directed to him because it would really be uncalled for, lalo na't that person is really clueless--I think--about these things, so please bear with me. THANK YOU MWAH)! Napakainsensitive mo. Grabe. Ikaw kaya ganiyanin ko? Sabagay, hindi mo rin naman mapapansin kung gagawin ko yun sayo. At napakaMANHID mo. AY NAKO. MAJOR MANHID ALERT, COMING RIGHT UP. I hate you. You make me feel so irrelevant. I hate you. I hate you. (AS IF I COULD REALLY HATE YOU RIGHT?)
I'm not saying I want you to myself (however, some "us-time" would really be appreciated), ang gusto ko lang naman ay bumalik yung dating kong kaibigan. Kasi masaya ako pag kasama ko yun eh. Yes. Kahit hindi ganun kahalata, masaya ako nung mga panahong yun. I'd rather sit and listen to all your rants than not spend any time with you at all.
So I'm sending this message off to cyberspace, together with my tiniest hope that it will get to you. At sana pag nabasa, marealize mo na ikaw, yes you ALIEN FRIEND(!), ang pinapatunguhan nito. Pero wag mo ako aawayin ha?:)) I care, you care, we all care! (WEH)
I don't really understand why I'm this clingy to you. Oh wait, I'm like this to almost all of my closest and dearly loved friends. Nagkataon lang na ikaw yung pasaway na pumapalag ng pumapalag. Ang layo mo na, wag ka nang lumayo pa. Okay?:3
***
I just moved back into my room. Mga three months rin siguro akong di natulog dun because my two lolas occupied it. I missed my bed. I missed my dresser. I missed my books. I missed my dusty stuffed friends (HAHA sounds so harsh!). I mentioned kanina na I was rummaging through my memorabilia box kasi naglilinis ako ng kwarto. Eh pag naglilinis ako ng room, talagang binabalik-balikan at binabasa-basa ko pa yung mga kung anu-anong nakikita ko.:)) Will post some pictures of them here as soon as I've uploaded the pictures.
Dusty hands. Itchy nose. Allergies. NAKO. I've conquered them all! Haha. And tonight I shall sleep in a clean room, with a clear mind lalo na't naibuhos ko na sa'yo Blogger ang mga bumabother sakin for tonight! Haha. Sorry!
Okay. Posting this one now. Off you go, shoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment