Saturday, November 20, 2010

So what's the point of all of this... (WHAAT)

I am amazed on how emotional I can get on such random timing.

BELIEVE ME. I'm laughing at myself right now. Last night's post is really really funny. Lagyan mo na lang ng angst at unti pang self-pitying, pwede nang suicidal note. Hahahaha. Hello hormones!:) Anong ginagawa niyo sa akin? Hahahaha.

Awesome family time today!:) We went shopping--sort-of, for papa's supplies since he's leaving next week. Tinatry ko pa rin magparinig tungkol sa laptop na pinapabili ko, but I don't know if it's working. :(

Note to self: I really need to spend more time with Him. Nakakaguilty na ang grace na binibigay niya. Overwhelming talaga.

Last night's post was a lie. It's an attention-seeking note. An attempt of some KSP girl. Haha. It is true that some parts of me are messy, but I do believe I am valuable to some people other than my parents. I am confident in my faith and I am confident in Him. He makes all things beautiful in His time diba?:) Regarding my heart department matters, it is not true that it's still messy. Actually, things are getting better and my heart is in a waaaaay better state right now a.k.a. hindi na siya confused.:)) My thesis is not an entire mess. Much work has to be done, but with His guidance, everything will be alright.

This is me telling the truth hahahaha. Ang funny. Why don't I just delete my previous note diba? Haha.

My oh my Bianca. I know you're smart, but you can get pretty stupid and narrowheaded at times. Haha. What to do, what to do..

:))

No comments: