Sunday, November 7, 2010

Malapit na ang deadline!

“You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you.” Hook (1991). Tinker Bell to Peter Pan

***

I got that one from Tumblr.

Wala lang. I've just had quick change of heart. Well, not entirely changed though. I guess it's time to stop before this entire mess eats me up. Besides, there's more to life than just this. Goodbye for now, heartache. Haha.

Hello, new semester! You are going to be my last semester, so you better be epic and great and memorable, okay?

Note to self: Perspective, Biancs. All about perspective. Refocus. Make use of emotions. Plan. Compose yourself. Don't come out raw, but don't come out too composed either. Sakto lang.

And about wearing your heart on your sleeve, well, just keep it there. But make sure that it's secured, nakatali ng maayos. Hindi nakabuhol yung tali, tamang ribbon lang para kayang tanggalin anytime.;)

No comments: