Thursday, September 23, 2010

ROAST beef, o ROAST me? HAHA

I will find somebody great. I WILL. (Thank you Pete and Addison for reminding me. I can't wait for Private Practice's new season!)

In the meantime, thesis mode muna. Tomorrow, mabubunutan ako ng isang malaking tinik. HAHA. God bless na lang sa lahat ng nagtithesis. THESIS IT!!!=)

I'm also excited for our BC 172 projects. I believe that our batch has been blessed with so many talents, so much potential for greatness. Sana ma-reflect yun sa works namin. At sana maging okay na ang lahat-lahat. No more conflict. Wala nang agit.

It was Gen's birthday roast at Tropang Rad'Yo kanina and it was my second time as guest katropa. Heehee. Nakakahiya, natatakot ako na magbalik sa program after the break because I don't know what to say. Or I know what to say, di lang ako confident. HAHAHAHA. Yaaak. Nahihiya ako. It was fun to grill Gen, but it was more fun to see her get grilled.:)) I actually knew most of her answers kasi napag-uusapan naman namin eh.

What's it like to be grilled? I've never been grilled, well, except for the occasional truth or dare questions. Usually ako yung nag-iinterview eh. Sabagay, wala namang mapipiga sa akin. Hoho.

But I'd like to be grilled. SPOTLIGHT? Hahaha. Wala lang, masaya lang na ikaw yung pokus ng attention ng lahat for about an hour. Diba?:)) Naku, napaghahalata tuloy na I seek for attention. BWAHAHAHA.

Wag na nga. Shutting up. Heehee.:p

No comments: