I'm so sleepy. Lately, I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep. Last night, napanaginipan ko siya. It was a peaceful and quiet dream. Wala. It just ended na masaya, and then I woke up.
But I can't sleep yet. There's so much that I need to study pa.:| I don't know if I should re-read the readings? Or should I just focus on my notes? Di ko alam kung paano magbigay ng exam si Chito eh. Kaya siguro hindi rin ako kampante.
If I had a choice, I'd gladly sleep na. Tomorrow's going to be a long day pa fo sho. But I have no choice. Got to study. Study my ass off. Pfft.
LSS for the past 4 days: Your Song by Kate Walsh.
Haven't you heard, I'm stuck on a verse.I'm stuck on a boy, that fills me with joy.I knew I was wrong to jump straight intoThis picture so pretty,But he is so pretty to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment