Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy la la la la

Sa totoo lang, I'm happy. This feeling, it makes me smile. Haha.
Chos.
Ang cheesy.

Yak.

Pero totoo naman eh. Nalulungkot lang ako when I think about the struggle. Tuwing naalala ko na hindi perfect ang situation. Most likely ay hindi siya happy ending. One-way lang siya.

But it makes me happy right? So does that mean na somehow, it's okay to have these feelings?
I don't have to reject them? To block them? To suppress them?

Kasi honestly, I really don't wanna suppress them. Maybe I do want him to know about all these things? Maybe I want to be expressive, to come clean?

Haha. This is crazy.

The debate between my head and my heart is still a tight fight. Mejo nagpaparinig nga lang ang heart na sana, siya naman ang mas pakinggan ko this time around.

Tama ba yun?

Hahaha. EWAN!

No comments: