He's been one of those na sobrang present sa life ko for the past two years. When I'm emo, I usually talk to him kasi alam kong gagawin niyang joke time ang lahat ng sasabihin ko sa kanya and I'd instantly forget kung bakit nga ba ako emo.:))
Sometimes, I'm like his sister. I'm happy that he confides to me, kahit na madalas parang ang immature lang ng lahat-lahat. I've seen him in many phases of his life, the highs and the lows, believe me. I've seen him all kilig and in love. I've also seen him depressed and very very drunk. Not a pretty situation, I tell you. Hahaha.
I don't know why we are friends. Sobrang opposites kasi personalities namin. Maybe it's because of the rare little things that we have in common like taste in music, paghahanap ng randomness sa buhay, at pagiging OA sa maraming bagay. Or maybe it's because we can talk to each other and just be stupid and have a great time.
There was this one time, I was BV at a beach outing. Nagseselos kasi ako ng bonggang-bongga that time dahil kausap nung other close friend na gusto ko yung bagong pinopormahan niya. Hahahaha. So I texted him out of BVness. Nakakatuwa lang kasi tinolerate niya talaga yung BVness, girlyness and partially-drunken state ko at that time even if I knew I was disturbing him while playing (some PC game).
Nakakairita siya minsan. Some people ask me how I tolerate him. But I guess, sometimes we don't have to ask those kind of questions. Ayos naman kami eh. Most importantly, alam kong lagi lang siyang andiyan even just to say hello and to ask me how I am. During those times na feeling ko nakalimutan na ako ng lahat ng tao, bigla na lang magpapop-out yung name niya sa FB chat. Awesome diba?:)
And they say that a guy and a girl can never be just friends. Then, what do you call this? Hahahaha.
Oh, btw I don't know why I'm blogging about thissssss. LOL
Bigla ko lang naappreciate friendship namin siguro. Hahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment