Thursday, July 28, 2011

3 + 1 = 4

Ngayon ko lang narealize na andami ko palang online accounts?

Obviously, I have this blogspot account. I think I've had this blog for almost five years now.:) Oh diba? Pero syempre, nagkaroon ako ng maraming hiatus. I have my tamad days din naman. This blog has always been personal. Some of my dirty little secrets are here. Open notes. Rants. Kilig moments. Sometimes I ask myself why I bother posting these things when they're supposed to be secrets or private or something like that. Siguro, there's a part in me that's wishing na sana mabasa siya ng certain people in my life. Haha. Alam mo yung ganung feeling? Yung sana, bigla lang nilang maintindihan yung nararamdaman mo lalo na't nabasa nila yung blog mo.:))

I've never really promoted this blog. Siguro once or twice lang sa Twitter. Well, nakapost siya sa Facebook, but I don't think people would even bother looking at my info page right? Hahaha. So sometimes, I'm surprised when people mention to me na nababasa nila ang blog na ito.

But I also have my tumblr account. It's mostly composed of reblogs of weird, cool, hipster stuff. Fashion. Food. Quotes. Videos. Not as personal as this blogspot account. Parang pa-vague lang, pahapyaw sa mga emotion things. Hehehe. Interested? Check out bbbianca.tumblr.com na lang. LOL

I also have a photo blog. Oh yes, meron din! Haha. Wala lang, tinry ko lang for the sake of trying. I think there's less than 10 pictures in that blog, pero siya yung latest in the list.:)) Nainspire akong gumawa ng photo blog because of my new nameless camera, a Canon G12. Hihi. Nameless pa rin eh. It's so awesome and so flexible and it takes pretty pictures!:) Anyway, it's 1000abcs.tumblr.com if you want to visit it.

Then I also have my Twitter account. Lately, it has been my most active account. I have this tendency to be pa-vague about things. Ewan ko ba kung pa-celebrity effect lang ito, basta, hindi masyado ako nagpopost ng details sa Twitter. Mga vague one-liners, descriptions, emotions, yun lang. Minsan nga, I forget na may mga nagfafollow pala sa akin. May audience pala ang Twitter.

Well, I guess yun naman talaga ang sakit ko. I forget na may audience factor, whether isa lang yan o sampu. Madalas feeling ko, sarili ko lang kausap ko. Or minsan, nagpaparinig lang ako kaya ako nagpopost ng mga ganung updates sa iba't ibang accounts.

Ano kaya ang katotohanan? Bakit nga kaya ako nagbobother sa mga ganito?

Oh well, at least a part of me's satisfied whenever I click that "Publish Post/Tweet/Upload" button.

P.S. Dali, follow mo na ako. Chossss.
P.P.S. Naghahanap lang pala ng following riiiiight? Hahahahahaha.

No comments: