Thursday, July 28, 2011

Re-start.

It's been a while since my last blog update.

Kanina sa jeep, I contemplated on the nth time whether I should finally delete this blog since it's not serving its purpose naman. But of course, I decided not to.

This blog has been a vent, a rant place, a medium to channel my feelings, a word vomit bin, whatever I wanted it to be. It has been through so many phases of my life.

And now that I am back in a comfortable place, I'd like my blog to be part of my life again.

If by any chance, somebody might stumble into this post, I'm sorry. I guess I have never really taken into consideration that somebody might be reading my posts. It's more like me talking to myself. Rationalizing. Thinking. Organizing my thoughts. Get the picture?

So before this throbbing pain in my head worsens, I'll go ahead with a grin, because I shall return. With more updates, more personal stories probably in the coming days.

Good night :)

No comments: