Monday, July 4, 2011

I think I shall not think.

I don't want to post a song from a band that I hate.

So no song challenge for today. HAHA. Moody pala 'no?:))

Today was nice. I got my postal ID today. I wrote "employee" as my occupation for the first time. Haha.

I thought that it was going to be a stressful day since I didn't do my DZUP homework over the weekend. Turned out to be an awesome day instead.:)

Fun chikahan with the RC apps at TalaTugtugan. Usapang crush eh. Parang naka-relate yata lahat. Hahaha. Biruin mo 'yon, kahit ako, nakarelate? LOL

I still have to do my Health Matters script pero sobrang tinatamad ako ngayon. Lagot tayo diyan. Hehe.

I'm getting weird signals from a certain person. Di ko alam kung papansin lang talaga siya or gusto niya talagang mapansin ko siya. Oh well papel.

My good friends have been quiet for quite a while now. I wonder what's up with them.

A Myanmar student died last week. Naisip ko lang bigla, what will happen when I die? I mean, anong magiging reaksyon ng friends ko? Sinong magiging NR lang? I have my guesses na. HAHA. Isa pang, oh well papel.

Sometimes I feel like I'm just floating around. May impact kaya mga ginagawa ko?

No comments: