Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's the end where I begin.

Hi. It's 12:10am and I am still awake. I planned on sleeping early since I had nothing to do, but still, I found myself online. Just browsing through various web pages. Opening and closing tabs. Re-opening and re-closing tabs.

I'm not feeling so well. My voice is really really bad. I have a mild headache and a stuffy nose. Sorry if that's too much information for you. Oh well.

But I'm happy. I really am. I'm happy with the way things are going on in my life right now. I have a nice job. I'm living comfortably. I've reconnected with friends. Life can't be happier for me. Well, it could be happier pala if I'd be able to find my own place.

While walking with Kem this afternoon, I realized how different and light I was feeling now compared to a year ago. A year ago, I was crying. I was regretful. I was ranty. I was super sensitive. I was awkward. I was in a bad state. Now, everything's blissful. Like what I've told Bolle, I'm back to my sunshine-y persona.:) Good vibes all the way na lang!

So far, the adjustment process has been pretty easy. I think heavy ang expectations, but we have to deliver. Kelangan intelligent. Kelangan tatak UP.

Pero honeymoon stage pa kasi eh. Everyone's just ecstatic with our presence there. Well, sana ma-sustain itong level na ito.

Hay. God is so good to me. I feel so blessed. Lovelife na lang kulang--not. BWAHAHA.

Tulad nga ng lagi kong sinasabi, kaniya-kaniyang timing lang 'yan.

Toodles :)


No comments: