I guess I did meet them then.:) Haha. Very very childish, I KNOW. Bakit ba. Blog ko naman ito eh. Hahaha.
Maybe it's that feeling of security, joy and love when I'm around them. Despite our differences, I just can't help but feel attached to them. They're all far from me, if not far, busy with their own lives, yet somehow we find time to keep in touch with each other. Kahit isang simpleng hello, grabe, sobrang sarap sa pakiramdam.
Last night I had dinner with Kat at The Burger Project in Maginhawa. Actually it's our first time to get together since my graduation party sa West! It really has been a long time. Like our usual dinners, we eat, I listen to her rants about hard ChE subjects, annoying boys and semi-crushes, butt in about my life once in a while, then listen to her rant again. Weird set-up, I know. But that's how our friendship is. Besides, I'm very much entertained by her rants. Hehehe.
After dinner, we had cake and milktea at the old Moonleaf stall. No, not Moonleaf, but the cake stall beside it. It was a quaint cake shop. Super small lang, but cozy enough for us to lounge in. All of a sudden, I received a text from Gen saying na she was on her way to the big Moonleaf shop. In less than an hour, Kat and I found ourselves walking along Maginhawa again to meet up with Gen. Hassle, pero kebs! Nothing can stop me from meeting up with my best friend!:))
Gen and Kat had already met each other before. They personally met during my graduation party at West, but they already knew each other through my stories way before that. Funny lang kasi kahit sobrang iba-iba yung mga personalities nila, they have something in common, me! We ended up having a really good time, eating good cake with our milktea drinks. Awesome indeed!

Just when you thought the night had reached its maximum awesomeness potential, the night got better when I decided to call Kem. Well, he's still in Cavite kaya we haven't seen him for a very long time. I introduced Kat and Kem way back during our sophomore year and they just jived, as in. It was a confusing, sabaw, and very funny phone conversation. Thank God for unlicalls and Globe postpaid plans! Haha.

^That's me and Gen a.k.a. latest braceface. LOL. She just got her braces this week. I was so young when I had braces. I never really got to take pictures of myself. Come to think of it, hindi ko na maalala masyado yung itsura ko with braces.
These people made my night. Well, they always do naman. No doubt about that. I just couldn't contain my happiness, couldn't get enough of them that I even had to blog about it! Hehe.
I can't wait to sleepover again at Cavite. I can't wait to bump into Gen again. I can't wait to go jogging with my evil stepsister. I can't waiiiiit. But I should wait. I can wait naman talaga. But I do pray that we see each other soon. Hopefully.
'Til then, these random dates will do :)
P.S. Credits to Gen and her iTouch for the photos.
P.P.S. I'm still thinking whether I should save up for an iTouch. That would be a big splurge if ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment