Sunday, September 18, 2011

Extra-extra na lang sa tabi.

Guess what. I might participate in a student production, a reality show, soon. HAHAHA. I mean, me??? In a pseudo reality show??? LOL

Well, I don't know the details yet. Sabi ni Ma'am Jane, I'll be featured as a DJ (as if!) tapos I'll be handcuffed to an ECE student. Di ko pa gets yung logic or what they really want to show, pero yun lang yung napick-up ko from her explanation. Hehehe.

I'm actually excited! This isn't something I've done before. I'm not the type din kasi who participates in this things, especially as an on-cam participant. Usually I'm behind the scenes. Hopefully this'll be a great experience. Well, sana matuloy siya talaga!:))

It's been a nice weekend in LB. All my LB weekends naman are nice. Feeling ko tumataba ako everytime I go home. What can I do? Yummy ang food sa bahay eh! Hahaha. Just today I started watching Outsourced, it's about a call center manager being assigned to India. It's super funny! At cute din yung bida. Bwahaha.

Tomorrow's another Monday. Nakakatamad bumalik ng QC, but I have work so I have no choice. Ang bagal ng internet tonight! Di ko madownload yung songs for my playlist.:( I'll try to be early na lang tomorrow sa station so I can leech internet there. Or else, patay.

Well, not really. Basta.

Good night!:)

No comments: