There's been something that's been bothering me for the past few weeks but I don't want to face it. I don't want to entertain it.
At the same time, I can't help but be affected by it.
I don't know where this confusion came from. Or when it started. It's like an evil weed, growing in towards me.
I had a good day at work. Everything fell into place. My shows were fine. I realized that Tuesdays are my hell days. I handle almost all the programs from 11am to 6pm. But it's okay. I enjoy what I do anyway.
I had dinner with Bolle, Perry, David, Patty and Ola. It was fun as usual. Laughtrip all the way. Bolle and Perry drove me home. And now, I'm here.
I don't know if this is just because of my hormones. Or is this just a random mood swing. All I know is that I wanted to eat ice cream tonight.
I'm not depressed or anything. I'm not sad at all. But I feel... empty? I feel washed out. Is this because I just had a long day at work?
I think I really know the reason behind all of this. I guess I just don't want to face anything yet.
Confronting yourself is one of the hardest things to do.
Why did I let this happen again?
No comments:
Post a Comment