Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A need for assurance and a lot of other things.

It's the start of the year and I'm feeling restless.

It's during these kinds of nights that I feel the tension, the stress, the pressure. I have so many things in mind. Lemme give you a glimpse okay?

1. I left my less-than-a-day-old planner at the House of Sisig just tonight. Gah. I'm feeling so stressed because of that. Hopefully I'll get it back tomorrow. Me and my ignorance. Aynako. So I'm planning the rest of my week and my other scheds on a scratch paper. aksjlhdlakshdlaksjdfhlaskjdhlkasjhdklajsdh KAINIS. I really really pray that I do get it back because I will cry if I don't.:|

2. Just got my thesis proposal back. I get the impression from my adviser that it is too impossible and it is too shallow. Kinakabahan tuloy ako. Wala pa akong progress. I know marami kaming ganito pa ring stage, but still. I am desperate for the assurance na gagraduate ako on time. Nakakahiya kina mama at papa. And I don't want to be delayed. Lord, I badly need help. I really really want this one.

3. I haven't had the time to sit down and list my 2011 resolutions. Eh tomorrow, we would be talking about that sa Tropang Radyo. OKAY. Now I really need to sit and think and stare as I think about what I did last 2010 and how I want 2011 to differ from that. 2010 was epic, but it had lots of stupid moments as well. And I wanna be serious on this one.

4. So many things to do in so little time. January 5 pa lang, but my February is already JAM-PACKED. Soon, every weekend will be booked. No more time to go home. There are the academic field trips, org events, thesis time... naiiyak ako just thinking about it. I know it's just January 5, but I can't help myself. Worrying myself to death. D-E-A-T-H.

I need assurance that everything will be okay. That I am still in the right direction. Grabe yung tension na nararamdaman ko tonight. Can't focus on what I'm supposed to do. Lord, please grant me peace of mind and a rested heart?

I still have a lot of things to do tonight but I needed to talk to someone/something and just let it all out. I need assurance and guidance. And inspiration and motivation. And determination. ANG DAMI KO PALANG KAILANGAN ANO BA YAN.

Will update about these things. Pray for me please? That would mean so much to me. Thanks in advance.:) Now, back to my requirements. Hopefully, I'll sleep peacefully later. Sana ikaw din.

No comments: