Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Excuse me. Pa-vague muna ulit.:)

Ewan ko lang talaga ha, pero natutuwa ako sa progress ko. AS IN. Natutuwa talaga.

I don't know if bulag ba ako, or tanga lang talaga. I'm so glad that I can feel the progress. Hahaha. I'm sorry that I can't give details about this new clarity that I'm feeling. Parang na-enlighten yung pakiramdam ko. HAHA.

Hahahaha. Grabe. Nakakatawa lang talaga ako. Pwede ko nang kantahin yung "I can see clearly now, the rain has gone".. or whatever! Goodbye to biased comments. Goodbye clouded judgment! Goodbye imba feelings. Off you go with my epic 2010.

I'm so excited for THAT day when all this will be oh-verrrr.

Hahahaha. What was I thinking? Srsly. Ganun na ba ako ka-desperado? Hahahahaha.

And no, I'm not drunk. I'm not high.

HAHA.

This is serious. I don't know what got into me. HAHA. EXCITING!:)

2 comments:

fritz said...

mesavague
cheers to your happiness, bianca! :D

Bianca. said...

Yehey to that! Cheers to an awesome 2011 ahead of us, Fritz!:)