Sunday, January 30, 2011

I can almost hear the siren.


No. Hindi ko na pag-iisipan. I will not over-analyze again.

Stop it, Bianca. You're ruining things. Sabi ni Lifecoach Jane (HAHA), nurture it. NURTURE! Don't be defensive.

Don't be impatient, alright? Things'll happen if they're meant to happen. Feel and act without expecting something in return. Love and just love nga daw diba?

What do I want ba? ...Yun naman pala eh! So stop overanalyzing things! Thesis na lang ang i-overanalyze mo.:3

BTW. This is weird. Talking with two personas? Teehee.

I end this post with some epic lines from the epic movie, Easy A. (Too bad, I couldn't find a clip for this one.)
Olive: Why now? Why are you all of a sudden into me now?
Todd: I don't know. I haven't overanalyzed it like you're about to.


^It was a part of that scene. Wala talaga akong mahanap na picture/clip. Sayang!

So.. Let's get together, yeah yeah yeah.. CHAROT


P.S. I can't breathe. Sipon sucks. (TMI??)
P.P.S. Los Banos is Baguio-cold! Can't sleep with my windows open. Too cold!!!

No comments: