Wait, I AM running on a deadline. Constantly. I can hear Mike Posner's voice in my head singing Please Don't Go and its Nintendo-like sfx singing "Go, go, go, go..." on my head. I just want to run and run and run until I finally get somewhere. Some place, I don't know.
I felt irrelevant today. And invisible too. It wasn't so bad, walking around CMC unnoticed, but it was kind of lonely. I'm not saying that I need to be noticed all the time, I just wish that some people would be extra sensitive to notice the "invisible" people. Uh-oh. Why do I let my emotional self get the best of me?
I've been lonely recently. I don't know. I'm with people all the time, but I feel so distant from them. Even to those who are closest to me. I feel cold and I don't know why.
Maybe these are just my hormones raging again. Maybe I'll raise the red flag soon. Yeah, it's that time of the month I think. Why don't I keep track of these things? Ugh.
I wish that I'd just feel the contentment and the peace that I have been asking for so long.
No comments:
Post a Comment