Maybe what the article mama sent me is true. Maybe I'm this emotional because I lack good sleep. My sleeping habits are wild. No schedules of sleeping and waking up. Kahit ano lang basta wag ma-late as much as possible. Haha. Will try to have a more constant sleeping time in the weeks to go. I really really need this.
This one I need for my internship. I feel na I have so many more things to do at the campus, or for my other priorities na sobrang tinetake for granted ko lang yung internship ko. I wanna finish it already, but how will I do that if I keep on putting it off for other things diba? I need to finish my internship already before things start to get busier and tougher especially the acadS-related ones.:))
I'm desperate. Gusto ko na siya ulit awayin. DON'T GET ME WRONG. Hindi na ito tungkol sa romantic expectations ko. I just want him to be around again. To want me to be his friend again. Feeling ko kasi, di na niya ako kailangan ngayon kaya di na rin kami nagkakasama. Ganun lang ba sa friendship? Pag may kelangan lang, tsaka lang andiyan? Parang andaya naman yata nun. I just want to feel my value as a friend to him. Kasi based on what I feel, what I observe, he won't even care if I don't talk to him for the next few weeks, not unless I don't reply on an acads-related message. NAKAKAINIS. Alam ko kasing I can be treated better than this.:((
Sana matapos na lahat ng struggles na ito.
No comments:
Post a Comment