How am I?
Well, I'm pretty fine. Things have been going on really well for me. I auditioned for Tropang Radyo this afternoon. Hopefully matanggap ako kasi I really want to be part of the show.:) I finally have a thesis adviser! Kinupkop na ako ni Ma'am Rose. Sana we'll be able to work well together, at sana mag-jive yung ideas namin para maganda yung kinalabasan.
We watched Man of La Mancha kanina sa Comm110. Grabe. Ang pretty lang ni Sophia Loren. Defined facial structure. Bongga. Kahit pokpok level ang character niya, nagsastand-out talaga siya. Anyway, tuwang-tuwa si Ai and Gen kasi I suggested na we watch the movie na lang instead of a report/discussion. Kaya ayun, di masyado stressful ang class kanina.
My BC146 kilig music video project was major hit! Everyone loved it. Kahit naman ako, sobrang proud ako sa video na yun. I was smiling the whole time I was editing the vid. Ilang beses ko na pinapanood pero kinikilig pa rin ako. I can't wait for things like that to happen to me. Lalo na yung dancing in the rain part. Hahaha. Lumalabas na naman ang cheesy vibes ko. HAHAHA.
How's my heart?
My heart is not in an ideal place to be in right now. It's still selfish as usual, wants someone who doesn't want me back in the same way. But I'm not struggling anymore. I can act normally again. I can be makulit and very malambing na ulit. I can hug him again without having second thoughts about it. In short, I still like him. Very much. But it's a controlled liking. It doesn't manifest anymore. But at least, I'm not lying to myself. At hindi ko na rin pinapahirapan sarili ko diba? All these too shall pass, in His perfect timing.
I'm watching MyxMo now. Moonstar88's playing Torete. Grabe lang timing, teh.
Ano ba yaaan. Emo ko na naman. At least I'm kind of happy now, and more relaxed (I think). Hopefully magpatuloy lang lahat ng good vibes na nararamdaman ko.
Ikaw, kamusta ka na?:)
No comments:
Post a Comment