WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage - water!
2. last phone call - Ma'am Maeanne from RPN. (The guard wouldn't let us in at La Mesa Dam, eh we had to cover something there.)
3. last text message - Audrey? (reminder for her pre-test yata)
4. last song you listened to - Falling in love by Six part invention (Yeah, the Agua Bendita theme song. Bakit baaaa? Hahaha)
5. last time you cried - A few weeks ago? I don't remember these things. Sorry.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice - No. I don't think I've ever been on a "date" date.
7. been cheated on - Not sure.
8. kissed someone & regretted it - No.
9. lost someone special - Yes. And boy, do I have regrets about it. Haha.
10. been depressed - Yeah.
11. been drunk and threw up - Never!
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Purple
13. Yellow
14. Apple Green
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend - Yes!
16. Fallen out of love - Not yet. Haha. Bitter pa din.:))
17. Laughed until you cried - Yes! Many many times!
18. Met someone who changed you - Maybe.
19. Found out who your true friends were - Yes!:)
20. Found out someone was talking about you - Yeah, but not a bad way naman.
21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend's list - On the cheek, yes.
GENERAL:
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life - I think 95% of them I've already met and known personally. Usually old schoolmates naman yung bulk nun eh. As a rule, I don't add people that I don't know.:)
24. Do you have any pets - Nope. Wala akong patience mag-alaga ng pets. But we have 2 dogs at home.
25. Do you want to change your name - Not really. My second name? Let's say it has crossed my mind. Haha.
26. What did you do for your last birthday - It was a Sunday! I had lunch with my family tapos I stayed at home and replied to all the facebook greetings. Actually, my whole birthday week was very very memorable and very happy. I'll tell you more about it next time.
27. What time did you wake up today - 8am, then I slept again as usual. 9am officially.:)
28. What were you doing at midnight last night - @Tumblr? Haha.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for - My internship to end! Haha. And sembreak, so that we can go house-hopping already!
30. Last time you saw your Mother - Last Monday before she left the house for office.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life - I don't know. I believe that God has allowed things to happen in my life for a reason, a reason that I don't know yet as of this moment. So I don't think I'd like to change anything, lalo na that I know that everything's happening for the best.
32. What are you listening to right now - Asian Food Channel. Haha. Really!
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom - Yes. Haha. Crush ko nung 1st year high school! (Hello high school friends! Nakakahiya. Hahaha.)
34. What's getting on your nerves right now - Nothing actually.:)
35. Most visited webpage - Google (because it's my homepage and all-around page!), Facebook (duh), Tumblr (favorite), Twitter (updates), Blogger (because I love my blog like that! Hahaha).
37. Nicknames - Bianca, Biancs, Bainca, Baincs, B, Yanca, Yancs, Bianquita, Amy, Amz
38. Relationship Status - Single since forever (c'mon, I'm bored already. LOL)
39. Zodiac sign - Aries.
40. Male or female? - Female.
41. Elementary? - Christian School International
42. Middle School - Christian School International
43. High school/College - Christian School International/UP Diliman
44. Hair colour - Really dark brown. Pag naarawan, sobrang kita yung pagkabrown niya, looks like I had it colored. Haha.
45. Long or short - Long now. And has really unruly-ish waves. Tsk.
46. Height - 5'3?
47. Do you have a crush on someone? - Yeah... At kung regular reader ka ng blog ko, alam mong it's more than just a crush. BWAHAHAHA.
48. What do you like about yourself? - I like the fact that I'm an all-around person, I'm flexible, and I'm a good friend.
49. Piercings - One on each ear.
50. Tattoos - None. Papa would kill me if I get one. LOL
51. Righty or lefty - Righty.
FIRSTS :
52. First surgery - Never pa! And I hope never ever na talaga.
53. First piercing - Ears.
54. First best friend - My TBFF, Reg!
55. First sport you joined - Does boardgames count? Hahaha. If not, Swimming then?
56. First vacation - Bacolod siguro.:)
58. First pair of trainers - I don't know if it was my first pair of trainers pero it was white with velcro straps and had B1, B2, Amy, Morgan and Lulu (Bananas 'n' Pyjamas!) printed on it!
RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating - Not yet. After I finish answering this siguro.
60. Drinking - Nothing.
61. I'm about to - Prepare for school. Haha.
62. Listening to - Asian Food Channel. LOL
63. Waiting on - Him.
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? - Absolutely!:)
65. Get Married? - Yes!:)
66. Career? - I think I want to work at the media/communications department of some non-government organization, like UN or Unicef. Haha. I wanna contribute some good to the world. Idealistic ba?--But I also want to experience working in mainstream media (production aspect siguro). I want to be a good videographer. I want to make more music videos. I want to be rich. I want to have fun in whatever I'll be doing in the future. Andami kong gustong gawin.:))
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes - Eyes. They say a lot of things.
68. Hugs or kisses - Tight hugs. Heehee.
69. Shorter or taller - Taller than me.
70. Older or Younger - Older sana, or the same age. I've liked younger guys, pero yung halos age ko lang or a year younger. Haha.
71. Romantic or spontaneous - Romantic but spontaneous! I like being surprised by small things.:)
72. Nice stomach or nice arms - Nice arms? Para masarap mag-hug. Or chest, ganun. Hahahaha.
73. Sensitive or loud - Sensitive in what way? I don't want a loud guy. Maybe someone who knows when to talk and when to listen. So sensitive siguro?
74. Hook-up or relationship - Hook-up. JOKE. Relationship syempre. Longterm ako mag-isip.:))
75. Trouble maker or hesitant - Let's just say that I don't want trouble, but I want an exciting life.
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger - Yes (but not on the lips. Haha.)
77. Drank hard liquor - Yes, but never been drunk because of that.
78. Lost glasses/contacts - Yes.
79. Sex on first date - NO!
80. Broken someone's heart - I think, yes, but hopefully it had no impact on them kasi I was young pa naman. Hahaha.
81. Had your own heart broken - Yes, many times. Stupid. LOL
82. Been arrested - Arrested by my parents? Haha. Joke. Nope.
83. Turned someone down - Yes. Hard to do!
84. Cried when someone died - Yes.
85. Fallen for a friend? - HAHAHAHAHAHA. Read my blogposts!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself - Usually.
87. Miracles - Yes.
88. Love at first sight - Could happen to some people, but not me.
89. Heaven - Yes!
90. Santa Claus - Dati! But then I caught Mama wrapping our gifts "from Santa Claus". LOL
91. Kiss on the first date - I don't know. If it's a friend you really know that well and you've known for a very long time, could happen. Pero if it's with a random person, definitely NO.
92. Angels - Yes.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Had more than one bf/gf? - No. Single since forever.
95. Did you sing today? - Not yet.
96. Ever cheated on somebody? - No!
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? Highschool siguro. Made a lot of stupid decisions back then.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? Last year, di ko na alam eh. Pero this year it's a toss between February 11 or March 14 siguro.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? - Not really. Why hold back love?
100. Posting this as 100 truths? - Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment