Sunday, April 25, 2010

We love because He first loved us.

Today I woke up half-smiling. My dream was as vague as my thoughts. Syempre, bothered na naman ako. Pero I already promised myself that I would think less about the situation. So pinabayaan ko na lang siya.

We went to church as usual. Amazing lang talaga how God reminds me of little things, little truths that I take for granted. For the past few weeks I've been feeling less loved, less than what I think I deserve. But no. I've realized that there's no excuse in feeling like that because mahal na mahal naman ako ng Diyos. Andiyan na yung love, right in front of me. Kaso I choose to look at different directions, looking for love at the common places when in fact love is being handed right in front of me. All I have to do is claim it.

It may sound preachy to you, pero believe me, His love is sufficient. More than enough pa nga eh.

I realize (again) that I love others because of His love that is reflected in me. It is out of the overflow in my heart from His love that I learn to love others for who they are, with their flaws and imperfections.

I always say that loving and being loved in return is the best feeling in the world. Tama? Tama! But I know that He already has plans for me. I already prayed for the guy. I prayed that God would give him the right direction, whether it's towards me or not.

Well, I actually prayed na towards me sana yung maging tamang direction. Haha. Joke lang. Di ko talaga pinagpray 'yon pero yun sana gusto kong mangyari. Yes, malulungkot ako if it's the other way around, but if that's how things are meant to be, I can't do anything about it. Iba lang talaga ang mga gustong mangyari ng Diyos para sa akin.

Who knows? Maybe it's not yet the right time? Or maybe it's not yet the right person? Okay... I'm getting too serious. But this isn't a game naman diba? Haha.

Oh Lord. Kayo na talaga bahala. You have never failed me naman eh. I know that there's a lesson to be learned in all of this (a.k.a. wag masyado maging vulnerable HAHA). I know na someday, I'm going to get my happy ending, syempre in accordance to Your perfect will.:)

Malay natin, ngayong summer pala yung happy ending ko. Or next month. Or sa December. Or sa next birthday ko...okaaay. Nagegets mo na yung picture.:))

No comments: