Okaaay. I should be doing something else (as usual). But lemme answer diz first.:))
-- has it's own mind. If it wants to sway that way, it will sway that way. If it wants to be wavy, it will be wavy and NO straightening process can stop it from doing so.
2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
-- I stutter much.
I've come to realize that there is no number 3.
4. I've come to realize that all I really need is:
-- assurance.
5. I've come to realize that I've lost:
-- ...you? Hahaha.
6. I've come to realize that I hate it when:
-- I am ignored.
7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk:
-- I don't know what'll happen since I've never been drunk ever.
8. I've come to realize that money:
-- can give you a good life but never a satisfied life.
9. I've come to realize that when I get old:
-- I'll be happy and still fabulous. HAHA.
10. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
-- emotional! Hahaha!
11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
-- you! Hahahaha.
12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was:
-- a few days ago.
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone:
-- is old. It turns off on its own.:/
14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
-- I smile. Hehe.
15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I:
-- I think about a lot of things.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
-- our speech 115 presentation on Monday.:p Kala mo kung ano, 'no?
17. I've come to realize that my life:
-- is pretty awesome!
18. I've come to realize that my favorite drink is:
-- MILK!
19. I've come to realize that today I will and MUST:
-- STUDY.:|
20. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
-- think about a lot of things again.:))
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
-- go to church, go home, go online, go to sleep, go back to Diliman. What a life.
22. I've come to realize that I really want to:
-- hold you hand...NOT!:)) Kinda lang. HAHAHA. Kinikilig akoooo. YUCK.
23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to re-post this is:
-- no one! Unless they stumble into this blog.
24. I've come to realize that relationships are:
-- to be cherished and nurtured.
25. I've come to realize that love:
-- is just around the corner. LOL (I just quoted a song BTW.)
26. I've come to realize my best guy friend(s):
-- is very intimidated by me (tama ba? Hahaha).
27. I've come to realize my best girl friend(s):
-- is like sunshine!
28. I've come to realize food is:
-- my kryptonite. JOKE. Food makes me really happy. Hahaha. Alam na.
29: I've come to realize that this summer:
-- will be very unpredictable.
30. I've come to realize heartbreak is:
-- necessary to realize that something good did happen. However, it was only good until it lasted. (Quoting Ma'am Jane here!)
31. I've come to realize that the last person i liked:
-- was very bipolar. See. He's nice to me again. Kainis.
32. I've come to realize that my sister’(s):
-- is all grown up!
33. I've come to realize that crying:
-- is my emotional release. It really helps me feel better.
34. I've come to realize that death:
-- will come and that I shouldn't be scared of it.
35. I've come to realize that if I'm sick:
-- my immune system must be really down. As in down, down, down, down, down. Because I rarely get sick.
36. I've come to realize that when I'm bored:
-- my head goes up to the clouds.
No comments:
Post a Comment