Sunday, April 25, 2010

Too much for me.

Kanina, I was watching these makukulit kids sa bus, when I remembered *******. Haha. May ganyan pa akong nalalaman right?

Well, we share this common fondness for kids. A few months ago, we were at the wake of a friend's relative tapos we met one of the little kids there. He was just so nice to that little girl. Alam mo yun? Yung mapapa-"awww" ka sa eksena? Hahaha. Parang for a split-second, he just seemed so kind and so gentle. Not that he's wild or anything like that, pero parang snob kasi talaga siya.

Pero ngayon ko lang narealize na hindi ko na siya gaano like. Ayan kasi. Masyado siyang bipolar. Haha. Malabo. Mahirap basahin. Too bad. I really liked him a lot before pa naman. Well, there were days when I really liked him. But then again there were those days when I really hated him. So quits lang. Not meant to be talaga. Hahaha.

Someone asked me once kung may pag-aasa ba siya sakin. Sagot ko, why not? Sa kanya naman nakadepende yon eh. If he straightens up, finally decides on who he really is, then, he should come to me again. Who knows diba? Haha. Joke lang.

Someone, talk some sense into me. Kung anu-ano na lang pinagsasabi ko dito. HAHA.

No comments: