Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Quick updates.

  • I have no holiday. Yes, I had work yesterday and I have work later. Kami lang tao sa UP. But it was kinda fun! Haha. Party-party lang sa station. Joke lang :) Buhay media nga naman.
  • May sweldo na ako! I have received my full salary since I started working.
  • Recently I found myself confiding to new-found friends. Well, hindi naman sila ganun kabago. Pero recently lang kami naging close.
  • I'm part of the I.Am (EBC Youth) core group again. Kahit may work na ako. Hehehe.
  • I'm trying to master "Like A Star" and "I Ain't Got You" on piano. Next on my list, "Jar of Hearts" and "One and Only". Maybe if I'm successful, I'll post a video on FB/youtube.
  • I've recently discovered that I have lots of brothers. LOL. Madalas ang hang-out with super fun guy friends recently. Kakapanibago na ulit.:))
  • Currently engrossed in fixing Charlie's music files. Got new tunes from Dave as well! Lulunurin ko muna ulit sarili ko sa magandang musika.
  • I'm not confused anymore :)
  • Palabas na ang One Day! Summer pa lang, sobrang inaabangan ko na yung movie na yun. Might watch it with Karen and the other girls this week. Sana matuloy!
  • I'm having so much fun at work. I love how I'm able to do the things that I want to do in the station. I like sharing my ideas. I love my officemates. Basta, I'm in such a good place right now.
It's 1:20am and I'm sleepy already. But I hafta edit 4hours worth of episodes pa.

Oh, dear life.

No comments: