Friday, August 19, 2011

I have been waiting for this night for weeks!:)

Tonight, the katropas celebrated Harry Potter and bade goodbye to one of the biggest icons of our generation. In our Harry Potter-inspired outfits, we blew candles and shared a very very cute HP cake as we celebrated friendship and each other in our own little ways.

It was really really fun. I am so blessed to be part of a group so honest, so intellectual and so loving! It's like suddenly, you are accepted even if you're really weird and out of this world.

Deep inside, I was left at an emotional state. I don't really understand why. I'm not as attached to HP as compared to my friends. But as we were blowing the candles a while ago, I had this heavy feeling in my chest. Maybe it's because I really hate goodbyes, especially when I've become attached in any way to that specific something.

On a different note, tonight I realized that maybe I've not moved on as far as I thought I had. Some part of me didn't want to see him just because I didn't want to be teased and I didn't want to remember certain (hurtful) memories. A big part of me wanted to see him just to check if I really have moved on. Ma'am Jane tells me that I think the feeling's died down just because of proximity. I beg to differ. I'd like to think that I've learned my lesson and that I'm off to greener pastures. (CHOS)

But I really did want to see him. Well, I just thought that maybe we'd have to catch up on a lot of things. And that maybe I could share to him some of the things that have been going on. To be honest, I was a bit disappointed because I still caught myself double-checking my actions. It has become a habit, a hard habit to break.

Hahahaha. Why am I like this? I've redirected another totally (okaaaay, just slightly) unrelated post back to him.

GAH.

This is so bad.

Hahahaha.

No comments: