Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yellow naman para maiba.

Did you notice? No more grey areas for me? Haha. It's just a way for me to say to myself that the confusion--that fuzzy state of mind I have been having for the past year--is over. Done. Done but not yet gone. Just done. Gets?:))

I have been neglecting this blog for the past few weeks, posting more about irrele things and leaving the more personal events unblogged (if there's such a word as that). For example, no blogpost about my birthday week and my recent graduation from the university. Just vague and random thoughts that pass through my mind. Haha. I guess I was just at a phase where in I was trying to find direction.

If you have been my blog reader ever since the world began (chos), mapapansin mo na I have had an on-off relationship with this blog. Started posting around four years ago (first blogpost: http://biancatallafer.blogspot.com/2006/11/newbie.html). Nakakahiya! Ang "jeje" nung mga blogposts ko nun. I remember typing na I want this blog to be happy as possible, to be myself as possible. Happy = myself. What logic! Hahaha. I had a hiatus back in December 2008, then bumalik ako ng March 2009. I forgot the reason kung bakit ako nag-hiatus. I think it was because I became too busy with my extra-curriculars back then. Nag-aapply pa lang yata ako sa RC nun eh. After that, nag-stop ulit ako nung November 2009. My last blogpost before that hiatus was about my happy crush, Tim. Well, an update on Tim, we never became close. Hanggang Hi-Hello lang talaga. And nawala rin yung pagkacrush ko sa kanya after two months (if you read my blog regularly, I think you'd know why). Pero grabe, ang sexy pa din ng biceps niya. Charot. HAHAHA. Ang funny pala pag binabalikan 'no?:))

You see, I revived this blog again over a year ago (check out http://biancatallafer.blogspot.com/2010/04/bingo.html) because I needed a ranting place. Confused at depressed kasi ako nun. Alam na natin kung bakit. So nung medyo nawala na ako sa state of confusion at medyo bumalik na to normal ang mga bagay-bagay, medyo na-neglect ko na yung blog. Blogging triggered so many nega emotions for a time, eh since I didn't want negativity anymore, I stopped blogging about the things that mattered more to me (a.k.a. matters of the heart HOHO). Actually, it was a part of the resolutions I was blogging about a few weeks ago (http://biancatallafer.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-foreign-on-this-side.html) where in I promised na iiwasan ko na muna ang pag-blog, pag-tumblr at pag-tweet tungkol sa heart department. Effective siya, I swear.:))

It even crossed my mind to shut down this blog na lang. However, to shut this blog down would also mean the deletion of so many blogposts full of memories that I have blabbed about. And I have realized that it was NOT an option. Talagang naging online diary naman itong blog na ito eh. More personal than literary. More kwento than just sharing information.

I guess I would never be like the bloggers that I follow where in they blog about their travels, fashion, exciting music, food and places. My blog will always be just about me and my random thoughts and maybe sometimes, my feelings.

Nevertheless, thanks for sticking with me. High five! Low five! Apir!


No comments: