Thursday, May 12, 2011

Define unfair.

Ngayon ko lang ulit na-feel ito.

Unfair talaga ang buhay 'no? Iba-iba talaga ang mga pananaw ng mga tao. Grabe lang kasi talaga kung balewalain niya ako. I'm sure, di na naman niya napapansin as usual. I'm sure di niya rin sinasadya. Can't blame him. Di naman kasi ako magaling mag-express ng mga ganitong bagay.

Kung bakit ba naman persistent kasi ako sa mga gusto ko. Nakakainis. Ganun na ba kababa ang tingin ko sa sarili ko? Ako, na willing ako to go out of my way for him when I know for a fact na he will never do that for me. What makes this issue more depressing is the fact that he would whole-heartedly go out of his way for his other friends--but not to me.

Don't get me wrong. Haha. This has nothing to do with my heart issues. This time, it's all friendship issues.

I'm really just amazed sa dynamics ng pagkakaibigan namin. Grabe. Amazing talaga. Give and take lang ba talaga? Pati sa pagkakaibigan, one-sided? Nakakapagod. Yet, I'm not willing to give up on this friendship. Tangerks. He makes me feel like trash.:/

I know, I shouldn't waste my time with friends like him.. but I can't help it naman. Automatic na eh. Parte na siya ng default mode ko eh.

Ilang beses na niyang ginagawa sakin 'to. Bakit ganun? Why do I feel like he's taking me for granted. Ayoko ng ganun.

I hope that someday he'll realize my value as his friend. Kahit wag na muna as a bestfriend, kasi with our situation now? Our relationship? "Bestfriend" is an OVERSTATEMENT. Bestfriend mo mukha mo.

Haha. Who am I kidding? Me, who would gladly accept him with open arms? Ugh.

Sorry for ranting again. I just couldn't contain it.:|

I read over at Twitter that friends listen to what you say. However, best friends listen to what you don't say. Haay. Sana nga totoo 'tong statement na 'to.

No comments: