Sunday, April 8, 2007

Zoë.

Did you know that the name "Zoë" means life?
speaking of life...

Happy Easter everyone!Ü

sabi nga...CHRIST is RISEN.

notice the "is" part? that means He didn't die again. It's just a commemoration, right? remembrance? in memory of?

well, that's my belief.

anyway, so we attended the sunrise service at CSI this morning. i had to wake up at 4:30 am. but it was worth it. It's fun seeing all those churches come to one place and for once lay aside their differences as they pay respect to the celebration of Easter Sunday.

I just realized how sentimental i am. i was reading a friend's blog when suddenly, it dawned on me that i was the exact same thing! I keep candy bar wrappers, small notes, strings name it! as in, basta may memory, i don't throw it. Eveything has value for me. even the 5-peso ballpen.

no wonder my rooms full of trash. haha.

I'm starting to miss my classmates. haay...
panu pa kaya pag nagsimula na semester?


oh well, i'll just have to deal with it.

ciao!♥

No comments: