Updates! Updates!
- We have a stay-in maid again! And she has two cutiepatootie kiddos.:)
- I'm moving out by the end of this month. Hello new house, hello new responsibilities!
- I haven't watched a movie since Glee3d. Hopefully I'd be able to watch Real Steel tomorrow night.
- Went to the CMMA yesterday! DZUP won one award and one special citation. Couldn't be any prouder! Still waiting for the KBP Golden Dove awards results. Imagine, we're nominated for Best AM radio station! Pitted among the bigwigs of the industry! YEAHHHH
- I have a new pa-healthy project but sadly, I haven't started it yet. Supposedly, sabay kami ni Gen but we have super different scheds and stuff. I need to find a strong motivation. Haha.
- I'm almost done with MasterChef US season2 and 90210 season3!!! At last!
- And oh, I'm done with the Top Chef game. Hehehehehe.
- Last night I spilled one of my secrets to a friend while he drove me home. Turns out he had a hunch about everything! Ano ba yaaan. Haha. Ang waley lang, di ako makapagtago ng sikreto.
- Last Friday, I attended UP Friday Night Lights and watched Up Dharma Down and pretty fireworks light up UP's sky.:) Good vibes ng bongga! Plus Gen and Angel were there! Cherry on top.:) Then we hang out at Spazzio afterwards. Good time talaga whenever I'm with these people.:) I SWEAR. :D Can't wait for the pictures from Bolle's cam.
- Uso sa buhay ko ngayon ang HOHOL. Hang out-Hang out-Lang. Pfft.
Sorry, wala sa mood magkwento. Lots of good things happening though. Good enough naman... I think.:))
No comments:
Post a Comment