I need more long conversations where in I do the talking. Not that I don't want to listen anymore. I don't share my matters and other stuff to other people because I would rather listen and give advice than pour my heart out. I just feel that I have been keeping things to myself for too long now.
I really am into the folk rock genre. Haha. Do you watch American Idol? So kilala mo si Kris Allen? Well, I'm rooting for him in the finals kasi I like his style better compared to Adam Lambert's vibe. Ang OA kasi ng theatricals ni Adam for me pero don't get me wrong. It works for him, and I am amazed by his creativity. But in the end, the votes will still be the deciding factor. Ikaw? Who are you rooting for?
I love being involved in the church. Masarap yung feeling na you are part of something. Masaya kasi alam mo na you helping in the spiritual growth of others as you help out in the church activities, especially sa youth. Hahahaay. Sana sumaya na kaming lahat.
Ikaw. I hate it na hindi mo ako pinapansin sa fb.:( I'm dying to talk to you. Bakit ba after all these years, ganun pa rin?? Di pa rin makaMO, ngayon ko lang narealize.:((
Never na mawawala ang pagkahopeless romantic ko. Haha.
I'm blessed, more than I'll ever know.
Family is really an important support group. I'm blessed kasi my family life has always been happy lalo na ngayon! I thank God for giving me parents na disciplinarians and strict yet are giving me enough space to make my own realizations. And also for a sister who never fails to give us a good laugh. I'm super happy kasi nagkakasundo-sundo kami lahat sa mga trip gawin. Although there are times na nagkakatampuhan, in the end nagkakaayos rin naman.
Ikaw? Anong narealize mo today?:)
Mamaya na ulit! Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment